Forums    General Discussions    Steps on Front Door Barths?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Steps on Front Door Barths?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello,

A really dumb question from a person new to Barth. When you have a bus-like, front entry, Barth, how are the passenger's feet supported? Is there a panel which covers the step well? Is there a recliner-like extension on the passenger seat? Boht?

Sorry to bother you all with a stupid question but I'd like to know before I make a journey to look at a Bath I'm interested in.

Best regards,

Bill

Posts: 55 | Location: Hagerstown, MD, USA | Member Since: 07-24-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Come on Bill, that's a question 90% if us would ask. Listen I almost put water in my gas tank when I first bought my coach.

Now I don't know about the step cover, except to say I am sure there is one. It either folds down or slides out from somewhere. However you can get one of these,

at Camping World. $16. http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunu...76&src=SRCH&tcode=37 we have it in the coach while traveling and then under the computer desk at home.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited July 26, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Haven't been in a Barth with front entrance all other R.V. with front entrance has a cover for the step well.Our Barth has a side entrance and a hiddened cover for the step well.

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave & Jay,

Thanks for your patience with the new guy. I'm recent to Barth, having been looking as FMC's. They are nice but too quirky for my test. The Gillig or Spartan chassis seems much more common and, therefore, repairable (if needed).

Best regards,

Bill

Posts: 55 | Location: Hagerstown, MD, USA | Member Since: 07-24-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our 94 Breakaway has a fold-down cover that is concealed in a hinged compartment to the right of the passenger seat. When down, the cover provides a flat floor to the edge of the door.

Posts: 52 | Location: Staunton VA | Member Since: 01-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post