Barthmobile Portal
Image Station Change in Rules

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/8481048061

02-10-2004, 05:04 PM
davebowers
Image Station Change in Rules
I am sad to report that Image Station has decided not to all linking or Mirroring of photos anymore. Therefore a ton of the photos on this website may disappear. Sorry about that. I still can get to the photos so if there is an image somewhere that you need let me know.

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers
08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
bill h
So short of getting one's domain, is there another site like Image Station that will allow mirroring?
08-03-2004, 07:06 PM
davebowers
Hi Bill,

There are a couple options, (well probably more than a couple but here's what I do) If I have a ton of photos like those for a coach for sale, I'll still go to Imagestation set up an album and then you can link to the album with this bug..

But if I have a single photo or two I will use www.photobucket.com. This is a no charge (donation) hosting site and it is the best. The guy who owns it is always improving it. However, you can't yet batch upload. Only on at a time. But I am sure that will be coming in the future.

------------------

08-03-2004, 08:10 PM
bill h
OK, thanks, Dave. I was beating my head against the wall trying to post a picture until I finally searched and found IS had cut out mirroring.
08-03-2004, 10:04 PM
davebowers
Bill I looked in the help on the MSN groups. Unless I am missing something I don't think that you can place photos in your message like here. You can link to a photo but it won't show the photo in the message.

------------------