Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Image Station Change in Rules
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I am sad to report that Image Station has decided not to all linking or Mirroring of photos anymore. Therefore a ton of the photos on this website may disappear. Sorry about that. I still can get to the photos so if there is an image somewhere that you need let me know.

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
So short of getting one's domain, is there another site like Image Station that will allow mirroring?

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill,

There are a couple options, (well probably more than a couple but here's what I do) If I have a ton of photos like those for a coach for sale, I'll still go to Imagestation set up an album and then you can link to the album with this bug..

But if I have a single photo or two I will use www.photobucket.com. This is a no charge (donation) hosting site and it is the best. The guy who owns it is always improving it. However, you can't yet batch upload. Only on at a time. But I am sure that will be coming in the future.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
OK, thanks, Dave. I was beating my head against the wall trying to post a picture until I finally searched and found IS had cut out mirroring.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Bill I looked in the help on the MSN groups. Unless I am missing something I don't think that you can place photos in your message like here. You can link to a photo but it won't show the photo in the message.

------------------