Barthmobile Portal
hello fellow barthers

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/8451039061

07-08-2005, 11:33 PM
<cbarth>
hello fellow barthers
i have been recently blessed with a barth, its a made in 78', 79' barth class c, on a chevy G30 chasis. i found er' down in florida , beat up and in need of help. i have been working on it for 4 weeks , all day everyday (weather permitting), and am almost done. i came across this site, trying to find more history on barth, and feal like ive been blessed twice . i cant wait for some chance incounters with some of you , on the road !! this is a wonderful site, for a wonderful rv, full of wonderful people (from what ive seen so far) !!!!!
so any info on class c barths (or about barth in general)is very welcomed . (for example i know barths are few and far between, and class c's even fewer , but does anyone know how many class c's are out there? ) so hello to you all, and to all a good life !!!
07-08-2005, 11:57 PM
DALE SMITH
Hey, welcome aboard. Expect to learn a lot, FOR SURE. Dues are $20.00 a month so send to me direct. It is well worth it. Dave won't mind. I know you are saying DAVE WHO? Some call him the GOD FATHER, I MEAN BARTH FATHER. Something anyway.

Enjoy this site, and I know you will.

Dale
07-26-2005, 02:17 AM
ryegal
Welcome !!! nice to have you ! I too have a Barth Class Cmine is a 1975 and I love it.But maybe loving it isn't enough. Sure am having a hard time getting it worked on. I hope you enjoys yours and please keep posting. Thanks
07-26-2005, 03:44 AM
davebowers
Dale, I am going to give you an offer you can't refuse...no there are no dues. I don't charge them and Dale Smith ain't worth it.

I am Dave, regular Dave and I loooove Barth Class C's. Everyonce in a while we will get one on and I will pine to be a single traveler in my Barth Class C.

------------------

07-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Bill N.Y.
You said "i have been working on it for 4 weeks , all day everyday (weather permitting), and am almost done." ???

You are never done working on any motor home! But having a Barth never really seems like work does it?

I got mine about 3 years ago and have used it several times with minimal problems. I like to tinker and this is really fun stuff to do.

Welcome to the site and enjoy.

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/
07-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Bill G
There is always something to do. Yesterday, I crawled under the Barth and sanded and wire brushed the propane tank. I then gave it a coat of Rustoleum Rusty Metal primer and then coated it with one of their enamels. I was a tight fit and would have liked to have it on a lift, but I got the job done.

I little here and a little there and she should last a long time.

Bill G