Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

alto pass
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Welcome Hawkeye, My wife and I have been to Alto Pass many times. We live in Godfrey, Illinos near Alton. My sister lives in Cape G. Mo. and we take the long senic drive thru Southern Illinos when we go to Cape. Good Luck with your Barth. Jerry& Terri

Posts: 15 | Location: Godfrey, IL, US | Member Since: 07-27-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks jerry and terri...we go to cape frequently..have you been across the new bridge yet..wanting to go to the trail of tears park one weeend and camp out by the river..beautiful day in southern illinois..clears skies and 70 degrees..thanks again

------------------
"The Hawk"

Posts: 30 | Location: alto pass, Illinois,usa | Member Since: 03-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hawk, Camped at trail of tears park many times. Is the antique shop in the old school in alto pass still in business? Jerry

Posts: 15 | Location: Godfrey, IL, US | Member Since: 07-27-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post