Tools
Reply To This Topic

Fuel prices coming down a bit
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
Just bought diesel on 41 north of Tampa for $3.549 yesterday on way back from Hillsborough SP. As I was putting in 150 gals it paid to wait and find the very best price. And that was only half of my tank confusion

I wonder if it will go down any further. Wish I could pay in advance like an option. I wonder if that is possible???

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I've done a lot of business with the local bus charter company over the years, and the owner told me they pre-arrange fuel prices up to a year in advance, so they can charter trips and not take a hit. I know the truckers do this too to some extent. Of course, it can work both ways, but fuel never seems to go down as much as it goes up. Gas $3.27 today. Time to fill up for Dega.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
We took a 10 day trip(auto)to Tenn.,last week. Most truck stops above Valdosta,GA.on into Tenn were charging $3.22.9 for gas. Here Fort Myers FL.discount ststions are $3.22.9 per gallon......

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Correction...Florida prices are $3.36.9.........

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Eastern MO $2.89 to $2.95. We are at the point of the bulge for the pipeline flowing from Canada so we usually stay below the national norm.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post