Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Another new Barth owner
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi to all. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Clint Webb and I live in Saint John, N.B.Canada. I am the new owner of Don Leaming's 1990 Regency. My son and I brought her here from Niagara Falls two weeks ago. There were no problems on the road and we enjoyed the 1100 mile trip. My wife (Carmen) and I love this coach and can't wait to get out in it next year. We are currently planning a trip around Nova Scotia next summer. We will also will tour parts of Maine and New Hampshire.

I knew when I first saw a Barth in 08/13 on Barthmobile that I was going to buy one. It just happened quicker than I thought. The Barthmobile site is a tremendous asset for all Barth owners and it is a pleasure to be a member.

Regards:

Clint

Posts: 60 | Location: Saint John, N.B. Canada | Member Since: 09-18-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Asylum, er Forums! You got a great coach (I'm familiar with both it and Don); it's one of the best Barths to be on the market in some time.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
....hope to meet you next year Smiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2592 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for welcoming me. I have a number of upgrades planned for next year. Will post pictures. The first of these will be to parallel a second master 12v solenoid in the front compartment. Also will clean the underside of all compartments with a repaint. A removable panel in front of the left rear wheel will be installed to prevent the sewage equipment from excessive road wash.

Clint

Posts: 60 | Location: Saint John, N.B. Canada | Member Since: 09-18-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Welcome Clint and family. You found a fine Barth and a very beneficial forum for it.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Morgan. I appreciate the welcome.

CLINT