Why women live longer
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
These were sent by our friend Carl Flack of Cookeville,TN

These are thumbnails. Click to make larger

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now if you only had a picture of ron using his MALE/MALE connector. Oh, I think that's ron on the LADDER, IN THE POOL. GOT TO LOVE THAT ron.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naw, that wuz my bruther, I was holdin the cord out of the water for him but had to run take my shoes off so they wuddn't git wet when the pitcher was struck...........

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
I've heard the reason the husbands die before the woman do is because they want to.

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis:
I've heard the reason the husbands die before the woman do is because they want to.

Automatic Mail Forwarding Service Message: "This message has been automatically forwarded to your Significant Other". :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh, yes. The Darwin Society is never short of candidates. 99% of their "winners" are of the male persuasion.

Reminds me of the wise observation "Any woman looking for a husband has obviously never had one."

------------------
Bev

Posts: 25 | Location: Prince Frederick, MD, USA | Member Since: 08-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If we ever figure out how to use a camera we'll probably get some good pix of women too!

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
I have worked with most of those guys!

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post