Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

my 1975 class C transmission
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of ryegal
posted
Hi I had transmission problems then started shopping around for where to get it repaired. After much checking and talking to other shop in area and talking to the owner as well, I decided on Murrita transmission in Murita Calif. The guy was honest he called me if there was anything else he found ( not much) It did need a new muffler and tail pipe as the one that was on there was original. His price was not only fair the service was outstanding. he has called me several times to see how I'm doing. He is AAA approved if you are in that area and need service his name is Harry tell hin Donna sent you . He has been in that area for 26 yrs just sharing the information

Proud owner of a 1975 classic class C

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a post about someone that gives honest service, they don't seem to be prevalent in this day and age.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post