Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

AC shrouds
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Great forum for Barth owners. I enjoy the repartee among members with their individual problems, concerns. I need two AC shrouds to fit an Intertherm Polaris Rotary AC. These go on a MCC. I am a frugal(cheap)SOB and would like to locate these shrouds, new/used, at a reasonable price. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks; rigajake

------------------

Posts: 13 | Location: Blissfield, MI 49228 | Member Since: 07-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Have you considered repairing the old ones?

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
Have you considered repairing the old ones?

Bill, Wish I could as I am the original,"fix if possible", don't throw anything away person. The shrouds were completely wiped out by backing my coach out of the barn with the ohead door 1" too low. Should have been able to hear the racket but had a farm tractor running in the building. I am thinking I can fabricate a good looking shroud but experience says I will have more invested than a new purchase. Thanks for your reply. rigajake

------------------

Posts: 13 | Location: Blissfield, MI 49228 | Member Since: 07-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post