Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New job for Barth
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
This Sunday we will be having over thirty people here at our place for Easter dinner. You pretty much have to take a ferry to get to our place. Sometimes on the weekends and holidays the boat will have an overload and you have wait for a couple hours. What I do is go to the boat and everyone walks on the boat and leaves there cars on the other side. I take Barth down and it turns into a bus. It is always a lot of fun. It is only four miles into town so I won't be using a ton of gas. Happy Easter. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I always think the mpg of a coach has to be weighed against the use you are getting out of it. Thanks for a good example and have a very happy Easter!!

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
Hi Dennis it was nice talking to you. Hope you have a great Easter

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post