Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth real world price
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of izomage
posted Hide Post
Its comforting to know the power versus sail rivalry is the same on the left coast as it is on the right. When I used to hang out at the boatyards over here the scuttlebutt was that sailors were a rather tight and frugal lot, whereas power boaters actually enjoyed spending their money. I wonder what the equivalent in the RV world is? Tent campers vs. Motor homes ? Barths vs. SOB's Maybe its really RV vs. TV, that is, stay at home in front of the tube and save the gas ( for others to use I suppose? ) I think this thread is well and truly holed and sunk.

Posts: 57 | Location: Severna Park, Maryland | Member Since: 08-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
Picture of Kim and Dianne
posted Hide Post
quote:
olroy wrote:
Our Barth is actively & realistically for sale. If it doesn't go in the next 2 months, we may have one more shot at taking it down South this winter, but personal health is problematic for both of us. It's conceivable that if, at last, we can't use it at all, & I get tired of paying storage, & insurance, & keeping it exercised, it will go to charity. I'm not going to let it sit & rot as so many have.
I can't seem to find the information on your Barth for Sale? Could you please point it out for me?

1976 Barth 21'
HAM Call: AC7YY

Posts: 29 | Location: Centralia, Washington | Member Since: 07-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
Our Barth is actively & realistically for sale. If it doesn't go in the next 2 months, we may have one more shot at taking it down South this winter...
quote:
Originally posted by Kim:
I can't seem to find the information on your Barth for Sale? Could you please point it out for me?
Here is the listing for Olroy's Coach

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
Picture of Kim and Dianne
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill

1976 Barth 21'
HAM Call: AC7YY

Posts: 29 | Location: Centralia, Washington | Member Since: 07-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post