Forums    General Discussions    Let's all give thanks to Dave!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Let's all give thanks to Dave!
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
This Barthmobile site is one of my favorites even though I don't own a motorhome, yet. However, when I get ready to purchase one, a Barth will be at the top of my preference list. I have learned a lot from this site and enjoy the comradarie of all the members, especialy Dave Bowers. If we ever meet, I know we will be the best of friends. Thanks to him, and technical expert Bill H., this site provides an invaluable service by providing a place where members can seek answers to both simple and complex questions on their Barth. I would like to see it continue as a viable forum for all of us. I just sent Dave $10 as a small token for the effort he, his daughter and their neighbor have put forth in establishing and hosting this web site. If you enjoy this site as much as I do, join me in matching my contribution to Dave in a show of our appreciation. Thanks.

Randy Prince

Posts: 19 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK USA | Member Since: 04-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Amen to that. I think I've visited 3 times today.
I'm in for a sawbuck.
Regards,
Don
>
quote:
Originally posted by Prince:
This Barthmobile site is one of my favorites even though I don't own a motorhome, yet. However, when I get ready to purchase one, a Barth will be at the top of my preference list. I have learned a lot from this site and enjoy the comradarie of all the members, especialy Dave Bowers. If we ever meet, I know we will be the best of friends. Thanks to him, and technical expert Bill H., this site provides an invaluable service by providing a place where members can seek answers to both simple and complex questions on their Barth. I would like to see it continue as a viable forum for all of us. I just sent Dave $10 as a small token for the effort he, his daughter and their neighbor have put forth in establishing and hosting this web site. If you enjoy this site as much as I do, join me in matching my contribution to Dave in a show of our appreciation. Thanks.

Randy Prince

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm deliquent in my (free) "dues" too. Gonna look for that address and drop the site a few bucks as an early Christmas present. I mean, where else can I get this kind of abuse for only $10 or $20 bucks a year?

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post