Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

NEW GRANDFATHER
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I trust GOODWINW also known as Bill G. won't mind my telling you all that he and his bride became a GRAND PARENTS for the first time this past December 6th. A BOY.... Bill and I have shared some thoughts on this, and they are really happy for such. Their daughter is the mother. We have just one, and at 7 she is the WIND BENEATH OUR WINGS. Hang on Bill the ride is so SPECIAL.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dale. We are proud as peacocks about our new grandson, and even happier the our daughter and her husband live just up the street.

David William Barkman, 12/6/2004 really made our Christmas special. I was off work between Christmas and New Year which allowed my wife and I to help out our daughter and really spend time with the family.

We are really blessed.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Well congratulations folks. That is just wonderful. What a great blessing for you.

GRANDPARENTS

Grandparents bestow upon their grandchildren
The strength and wisdom that time
And experience have given them.

Grandchildren bless their Grandparents
With a youthful vitality and innocence
That help them stay young at heart forever.

Together they create a chain of love
Linking the past with the future.
The chain may lengthen,
But it will never part...

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post