Tools
Reply To This Topic

Trouble with Photobucket
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Trying to get some pix up from the GTG but PB is giving me a hard time. I hit browse, click on the pic, it highlites, then click on open, and the numbers go to the PB place. I hit upload and it says uploading for a few seconds, then uploading complete 100o/o, then about three seconds later a red bar comes up saying no images selected, and the pic isn't in my files. Am I doing something wrong or is PB just not working right?
Still messin with it. Went to the new downloader,where you just highlite the pic and open and it uploads. Says no image selected, then upload error #504.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post

this was just a test to see if photo bucket is working

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Okay,Danny it seems to be working for me.
What I do is open a photo in photobucket
left click on IMG code. It says copied.
Go to my Post a Reply window and Paste.

This seems to involve less steps than other methods I have tried.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I am not having a problem with PB - but in the past, what you have described, sounds like a corrupted photo.

If you would send me the photos, I'll check them on my end and see if I have a problem with uploading too.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Nick, it's not a problem to get the pix from PB to a post. The problem is getting them to PB in the first place. The corrupted photo makes sense, but I've gone back and tried pix from all my old albums and it does the same thing. If I can figure out how to send a pic to Bill, I will.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Posted those pics you sent me in the Florida GTG area

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Since PB is giving me a hard time how about if I put together a slide show using Kodak Easy share and link it to a post? Does that use up bandwidth?

79 Barth Classic

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Does that use up bandwidth?
The biggest drain on our resources is the uploading and attaching of pictures within a post - This is what keeps pushing us into a more expensive price plan.

To combat this, I've been deleting most attachment and placing it into my photobucket account then linking it back here. So, it really doesn't matter anymore... it's just a little extra work for me but I can handle it. Computer

So, go ahead and attach a picture or make up a Kodak Easy Share link. If it's a resource drain, that starts to push us into a more expensive plan, I'll handle it and you wont even know it. Wink

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis