Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Guitar
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
so dennis where are you in the ist gp picture/and what instrument are u playing...there is a lot of talent in this barth group!!

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
I'm playing baritone sax on the end of the sax section. I've been with this band for twenty five years.

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dennis that is great!!25 yrs..i might make that with my 3rd wife!! just playing in 3-5 piece bands is enough for me. Lead players are the hardest ones to get along with(thats just from my experience..now dave remember i havent jammed with you!) i really enjoy playing/writing and i admire you for sticking with it so long..just great! good luck in the future..roy

------------------
living in beautiful southern illinois
77-21' p-30 454

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Man this is great, Roy can write some great, "on the road" tunes. Jerry Aull, a Barthmobile member and active Barth wannabee is an accomplished Jazz guitarist http://www.thesjo.com/pages/rhythm.html Denny on the Baritone ala Jerry Mulligan. Man we can turn a rally into a music camp.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post