Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

BREAKFAST NOOK
 Login now/Join our community

posted
LOOKING TO CHANGE OUT 2 BARREL CHAIRS FOR FACE TO FACE BOOTH FOR STORAGE AND UTILISATION OF EXISTING TABLE.MAYBE FOR EXTRA SLEEPING CAPABILITY?MY BARTH IS 22FT. 1996 REGAL I JUST REBOUGHT FROM BRUMI. THX PATNPAT

Posts: 48 | Location: gilroy ca | Member Since: 11-15-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ANY COMMENTS OR WEB SITES BESIDES LOCAL CARPENTERS ET AL?

Posts: 48 | Location: gilroy ca | Member Since: 11-15-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
Here is what I did last winter. It has worked out well.

Mike

Settee Build

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
Pat-n-Pat,

We have nearly identical coaches, except for countertops and the dinette. Maybe you can look at some of my improvement posts to get an idea for what a dinette may look like in your coach.

here

Kirk

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kirk and elise, if you look at my coach layout, alan of solvang, brumi or patnpat for layout you will see i have full double bed across rear and only room for couch or dinette in front of toilet area. also barth table i would like to retain between dinette seats.any more thoughts anyone?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
pat-n-pat,

Oh yes, I forgot about that one little difference! Sorry, it's been awhile since I looked at the layout images... was remembering the exterior more clearly.

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post