Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

what to offer what to toss
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello,
I have not posted in a while, but I have been busy.I would like some advice on listing parts. Such as what is desirable, or not. Does anyone really want an original heater or water heater ? And then there is the size or weight issue. Some things are so akwardly large like the dashboard, or so heavy like the radiator. Shipping would be prohibitive.I have a 75 with a 454 that I have stripped of the air conditioning, and am ortherwise modifying.I intend to list what I have available. So any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posts: 27 | Location: Berkeley Ca. | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
good questions… I guess size determines what you'll want to ship (or not), unless you find someone near you who can pick it up.

When in doubt, just make a list I guess. I agree most appliances are really old by now. The dash panel might be wanted.

A quick list then see if anyone bites. Good luck!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5184 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post