Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Rolex
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Man I keep getting these emails about good deals on Rolex watches. And, I have always wanted to wear a 4 lb watch. I'd probably buy one but I sent all of my money to a Prince in Nigeria. I sent a ton of money to a nice lady who said she could enl@rg it. I don't know what she's talking about but it sounded interesting and I was high on Vicodin at the time anyway.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited November 18, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, save your money. The "enl@rge" system is only good for an additional 35%-45%. Uhhhh, send me a few samples of that vicodan? :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by davebowers:
[B]Man I keep getting these emails about good deals ... I sent a ton of money to a nice lady who said she could enl@rg it.

Jeepers Dave,
I think it might be the same lady who emails me all the time to say she can get a case of Vi@gara sent to me here in Ni@gara real cheap.
Haven't got to that stage yet.
REgards,
Don in Vi@gara,

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post