Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

NADA Guide
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted
Went to the NADA guide to look up that 40' Regency on Ebay and found Barth only goes back to 1990 now. Last week the guide went back to 1986 Barths. Wonder why they dropped the earlier models? Not good I think. They just dropped models that make up most of the sales here on Dave's site.
REgards,
Don
PS. On NADA that 40' Regency comes in around $60-$70K with all the goodies!

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Well capitalism flourish don't you know. I called Nada and one can buy a membership which gives you from 1975 to 1998 for $60 per year or you can buy the book that that gets you 1975-1988 for $30. I'll probably call back today and get the book.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
If you have a auto/rv business name to give NADA, you may be able to get the guide with loan values. This is what most car dealers look at as a true value of a vehicle/rv and it's a lot lower than so-called trade-in.

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post