Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I'm ready to buy--BUT
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Poohbear, thank you so very much for the valuable update on the that coach. I have only one word...darn, there's one dream down the drain. When I looked at the pictures the coach appears so nice. Don't you hate it when things just don't turn out.

I suppose that someone on could look at this and see a worth while endeavor. The paint is problematic though. I know we have heard of $8,000 paint jobs recently but normally these paint jobs are $12-16K.

shux

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Poohbear for all the valuable info. Like Dave, I am disappointed especially since this coach seemed like it might be a good one--just show to go you that you can't think that something is good just because the price is high. Would have been nice, but the search continues.

Posts: 20 | Location: Marlton, NJ, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post