Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Rangers Rally
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I think we have the best Barth website over here by far, but I gotta say the Barth Rangers folk are a bunch of nice people and they're having a rally. If you aren't a member of the Rangers I think you have to join to go to the rally and that's $65 I think but if you want to see some great Barths and meet some nice people give it a shot.

"National Fall Rally"

Nashville, TN.

Oct. 4th ~9th, 2004

Nashville KOA 2626 Music Valley Drive Nashville, TN. 37214

Host: Debbie & Hank Wadley

(205) 338-2127 / Cell: (205) 913-0002 / hankwadley@hotmail.com

Please call the KOA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE at 800-562-7789 or 615-889-0282 for early arrival or late departure. Mention that your with the Barth Rangers rally to get the reduced rate of $36.25/night, including tax.

RALLY COST: Couple $580.00 - Single $390.00 - One Guest: $215.00

includes the following:

. 5 nights, with full hookups, at the KOA

. 2 full buffet breakfasts, 1 continental breakfast, 1 lunch

. 3 dinners (Welcome Cookout; Dinner Theatre; Smorgasbord)

. HOME OF THE STARS Drive-By Bus Tour

. DISCOVER NASHVILLE Bus Tour & admission to RYMAN AUDITORIUM & COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME

. Tour of President Andrew Jackson's Home The Hermitage

. NASHVILLE NIGHTFIFE DINNER THEATRE show

. An evening at the world-famous GRAND OLE OPRY

(Registration Form below & Fee MUST be received by Aug. 16, 2004)

Please mail form & make checks payable to :

Hank Wadley PO Box 807 Cropwell, AL 35054

Name (s) _________________________________________________ Barth #_________

Address _____________________________ City __________ State _______ Zip ________

Arrival date _________ am/pm

________________________________________________ Tow car Y ____ N _______

Contact Name & Emergency Phone # _________________________ Guests # _________

Dolly or Trailer will may have to be stored in a seperate section.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 11, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 14, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
They just announced that you don't have to be a Barth Ranger to go to their rally. Just cough up the 580 buckeroos and you're in.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 13, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HankWadley
posted Hide Post
Dave,
Thanks for the nice promo for the Fall Barth Rangers Nation Rally in Nashville which Debbie and I are hosting. You are right in that you do not have to be a member to attend the rally as long as you have a Barth...of course we will try to recruit you while you're there!

While the deadline for enrollment is this coming Monday, if any folks would like to attend and can promise their check in the mail we would be happy to enroll them. We do have to make commitments to the entertainment and meal providers backed up with deposits beginning next week. Interested BarthMobilers may call us at 205-338-2127 or email us at hankwadley@hotmail.com.

Thanks again for the nice endorsement!

Hank & Debbie Wadley

Posts: 58 | Location: Pell City, Alabama, USA | Member Since: 04-12-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
My Buddy Jay Teasely had a post up here ecouraging folks to join the Rangers. I don't know what happened to the post. I did not remove it. And I just wanted to ditto the fact that the Barth Ranger members are wonderful people. We don't see a lot of them over here because many are not computeristic. (my word) If you are the social type and would love to see a bunch of nice Barth coaches join the Rangers and go to the rallies. I don't think Barthmobile.com is ever going to be a fraternal organization so if you all are waiting for me to put on a big rally you may be waiting a while.

So go to their website at www.barthrangers.net and download the application and get going. Or I guess they are letting folks go to this one rally without joining to see if it's you cup of tea.

------------------

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Thank Dave for covering up for me. I Must have deleted the post.Shelby & I won't be able to attend the Rally in our Home State but we hope for a great rally.

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HankWadley
posted Hide Post
Dave...once again, thanks for the promo. Anyone with a Barth has always been welcome to attend one of our Barth Ranger rallies as a visitor (that's how Debbie and I became associated with the group back in 1998...we heard from Barth about a rally in Dallas and we just signed up). Problem was that before Barthmobile it was difficult to find out where a rally might be...Barth, Inc. was the only source of info and that source kinda dried up! But you sure made a big difference with this great website.

While the enrollment deadline for the Nashville rally has passed, we did have two people who had to cancel. So, like they say on TV "...but if you ACT NOW!!!..." you may be able to get into the Nashville rally today! Send me an email today if you want one of the two slots. If you can't make this one, there are two regional rallies available, September in Illinois and December in Florida (remember how cold you were last winter, Dave?) Any Barthmobiler WITH a Barth is more than welcome to visit and/or join and those WITHOUT one are always welcome to visit and look (but you can't join unless you buy one!)

Thanks again!
Hank and Debbie Wadley

Posts: 58 | Location: Pell City, Alabama, USA | Member Since: 04-12-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave:How about promo for the Sunshine Rangers rally in Dec.and in Fla! Thank Jay

------------------

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HankWadley
posted Hide Post
Dave, The beautiful Barth baseball cap and coffee mugs that you offered as prizes to be awarded at our Nashville rally arrived yesterday...and they are really beautiful. Thanks very much for your generous gift! I'm gonna have to order some myself, since (as Rally Hosts) Debbie and I aren't eligible to win anything. Folks, I'm sure you've seen the comments elsewhere, but let me echo that this Barth Logo'd merchandise that Dave sponsors is first-class. As we say in Alabama, "Git you some!"

Thanks again, Dave!

Hank & Debbie Wadley

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HankWadley:
Dave, The beautiful Barth baseball cap and coffee mugs that you offered as prizes to be awarded at our Nashville rally arrived yesterday...and they are really beautiful. Thanks very much for your generous gift! I'm gonna have to order some myself, since (as Rally Hosts) Debbie and I aren't eligible to win anything. Folks, I'm sure you've seen the comments elsewhere, but let me echo that this Barth Logo'd merchandise that Dave sponsors is first-class. As we say in Alabama, "Git you some!"

Thanks again, Dave!

Hank & Debbie Wadley

Hey Hank: Shelby and I would like to add that we think Dave & Deb are first-class PEOPLE too!

------------------

Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Aw shux you guys!!!

------------------