Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Barth Owner
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Jeff H
posted
First I just want to say what a great site and what great people on here. I have attached some photes of my work in progress. I hope to run into some fellow Barth's on the road. This is my first try so I hope it works.

Posts: 30 | Location: Oklahoma | Member Since: 01-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Welcome!
Looking great. I especially like the giant spiral Unicorn horn you placed on the roof. Very original.

Just kidding, hope you enjoy both the pleasure of working on a historic artifact and the actual use of it with your family.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff H
posted Hide Post
That is my new t.v antenna so I can pick up Moon..beam transmissions from outer space. Just kidding. It was a booger to install.. We are having alot of fun with her.

Posts: 30 | Location: Oklahoma | Member Since: 01-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff H
posted Hide Post
That is our local landmark. It is actually on Rt 66 and is a 66 foot tall pop bottle that is lit up at night. I think it works on lcd's and each ring can be a different color, all computer controlled. It is kinda cool.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
Jeff,

Your coach looks identical to mine but I have a tag axle.

Where are you in OKLA?

K&E

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff H
posted Hide Post
N.E. of Oklahoma City in Arcadia. You? Do you have any pictures on here?

posted Hide Post
Down in Pauls Valley. We're finishing up working through all the issues (coach sat for 7 years),new carpet/vinyl and many odds and ends and just now getting it where we can drive. I hopefully should get pictures shortly. Ours is a 35 ft Regal Royale (actually 34 feet in length) but they call it a 35 and the serial number calls is a 35. I really like your floorplan.

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff H
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see your pictures. Please let me know when you take some and hope to see you sometime. I would like to see the interior of the bigger coach. What do you get with the extra 4 feet.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K&E:
Down in Pauls Valley.
K&E, We lived in Pauls Valley, 1975 to 1977. Tanglewood subdivision. Spanish looking house with lots of arches and wing walls on the front of the house. Turn in the lower entrance and your looking at it.
Really loved the area.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a small world! What did you do while in Pauls Valley? Hate to say, but I was in jr. high at the time....I know the house well...I've had it insured for various owners over the last 25 years and I think I've paid for at least 2 hail damaged roofs on it!

posted Hide Post
Jeff,

For the extra 4 feet, I basically have a dinette and a large closet. Mine has a front living room, center kitchen with dinette, large closet across from large bath and rear twins (which I've changed over to rear couches to make a rear compartment).
One unusual difference in the coach, is it is a Royale, which is an all oak interior...all the walls and everything is a honey oak color....originally, I thought it was kind of dark, we've grown used to it and it is very cozy.

One other good thing, is with the long coach, we have a long aisle front to back...our 2, 4, & 5 year old boys love to run from the front to the back..keeps them entertained..

I'll get pictures soon. PM me if you are down in this area and I'll show you the coach...

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K&E:
What a small world! What did you do while in Pauls Valley?
I was the Controller for the Kellwood Men's Pants Division. One of our plants was directly across the highway from our house. We built the house and it originally had a cedar shake shingle roof.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff H:
First I just want to say what a great site and what great people on here.
Thank you and welcome to Barthmobile.

My parents reside in Grove, Ok - spent a few summers out there when I was younger.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff H
posted Hide Post
What luck. All this work and a tornado banged it up last night. Not totalled but will be down for awhile.

posted Hide Post
Oh Jeff...I'm really sorry about that. Were you up in the Piedmont area? How's your family? Did it get your house also? How bad was the damage on the Barth?