Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Bill thanks for the help.
Based on the extension... I am assuming that this is yours?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Yes that is it. Again Thanks.

Posts: 22 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-11-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Just great! Need an encore on these photo's, perhaps some of the inside if available. cheers

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jsloan
posted Hide Post
Awesome little coach...now...is this your 93?

Its a beauty too!

~Jeff~

1984 28' Regal P30

Posts: 148 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 09-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Yes the above also belongs to me. As for the photo of the inside of the 1978 Barth are to come. The photo of the little Barth is just the start of the polish job. The other side has not been done. I start with one side and then turn the M/H around so that the side I am working on stays in the shade to avoid a bad sun burn.

Posts: 22 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-11-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
The other side before the polish.

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Thank you for being so accommodating with the photos. Could you also snap a picture of the data tag for the 1993 please?

It looks like this.

Here it is behind the drivers seat on an overhead compartment.

Here it is mounted behind the curtain track, again over the drivers head.

BTW: Here is a tutorial on how to insert images in your post. If you need help figuring this out, respond to that post. We are very accommodating if you need a better explanation.

I can even call you if you send me your number in a PM aka Private Message. Click on the area below my signature profile that says...

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Loooking gooood! glad you removed that Winnie orange stripe

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Looking good, almost had to put on sunglasses for all that shine! That coach is sparkling. I sure like it and hats off to all that work, just polishing a Kenworth ( 6 wheels and 2 fuel tanks) wears me out.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Just have to ask, are you using "elbowgrease" or a high speed buffer? Also what product of polish or is it a secret family receipe?

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Daddo
posted Hide Post
Great job on the polish! Even though our Euro is painted from head to toe I'd like to know what you are using for polish also.

83 28' Barth "Euro"
Chevrolet 454
P-32 Chassis

Posts: 34 | Location: Chambersburg, PA | Member Since: 09-14-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
First fo all thanks for the kind words. I am using alot of elbowgrease and the high speed buffer, it takes both. For the polish I use Nuvite along with a 100% wool pad. I only polish on cloudy days. If the sun is out you will get sun burned.

Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post

I know its not a Barth but it was our first M/H
that I polish out. I made the little airstream from a 24 ft one. It had a back door in it so we could put a golf cart or two motorcycle inside of it.

Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
I really like this combo! Nicer than showroom condition and I like the trailer, cool idea.

posted Hide Post
Do you just polish the non painted part or how do you make the painted part look so shiney. We had a vintage camper and when i polished the paint was starting to come off. Do you take over it to protect it?

Posts: 13 | Location: Ks | Member Since: 10-29-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post