Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Data Tag
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Freddy
posted
I would like to give my Data tag info but not sure what numbers I need to give. The vin, model
ect. Need a littl help

Posts: 22 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-11-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Freddy first off, what part of South Carolina. I am just across the state line in Appling, GA.

I will attach a couple of pictures of different data tags and yours should look like one of them. The best thing to do is post a picture of yours and that way all the numbers are there. Barth's number, VIN , etc.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response. I live just out side of Charleston in Pinopolis.I like the look of your Ugly Betty. I have a copy of the Data tag so I will scan and post. I have two Barths so twice the work, but its fun.
Thanks
Freddy

Posts: 22 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-11-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Thanks for the response. I live just out side of Charleston in Pinopolis.I like the look of your Ugly Betty. I have a copy of the Data tag so I will scan and post. I have two Barths so twice the work, but its fun.
Thanks
Freddy

Two Barths!! Are you kin to Mary Ray Thumbs Up

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
No just some who likes to say Barth.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Hi Freddy, my name is Mary and I also have two Barth's (1975 and 1985) tell me about yours.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post

edited by Bill NY to insert photos link

Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Hello Mary. I have a 1993 Breakway and 1979 20 ft
that Iam doing a polish job on. Iam trying to post a pic and Data Tag of them now.

edited by Bill NY to insert photos link

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Gorman Newman
posted Hide Post
Freddy!!!
What a great looking ride!!! Loving the color scheme and the polish job. Would love to see interior shots..........Gorman

1995 Barth Mobile Office
P-30 454 23'
Data Tag 9505 S0002 23L 01

Posts: 61 | Location: Panama City Beach, Florida | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Nice looking rig Freddy.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Freddie,

The 1979 Barth will have a tag that looks like this.

You will find this tag somewhere around the drivers side window. Please take a photo of this tag or read off the numbers.

The 1993 Breakaway will have a tag that looks like this.

You have a very nice looking 1979. Could we see what your 1993 looks like too? Once you upload them, try to link them again... don't worry if you have a problem, if you do, I'll see it and fix the link for you like I did above.

I also see that you sent these to our photobucket site too. Here are the additional photos.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Bill thanks for the help. The two above pics are before and after.

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Lookin' GOOD Freddy. I see you have the same W/H cover as me, [meaning beat up and ugly]. Are you going to clean it up or replace it? I was wondering where to begin looking for a new cover. Would that come from Atwood or some place else? Are the wheels SS or are those covers?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
The w/h cover will be reskined with aulm, so it can be polished and wheels are covers. Alot more work to be done.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful Coach !

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.