Forums    General Discussions    Michigan trip.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Michigan trip.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Tommorow I will tell of where we went and what we did, but tonight I just want to tell you our Barth performed as it has in the past, PERFECT. Was gone 4 days and the total trip was just over 500 miles. Did NOT see another BARTH. Met a couple that saw us pull in and said that in Fl. a few months back the saw a bunch of Barth's at a site. Must have been a Rangers rally. They said the walked over to take a look and said some looked as if they were NEW, hehehe, WE KNOW DIFFERENT.

For the record our Barth is NOT FOR SALE, we have worked things out with our wonderful employess so as we can get out more often. Two sets of campers asked to see our unit and were very surprise at the room and the fact it is 14 years old.

More to follow tomorrow.

Dale and Sharon Smith

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool Dale. Glad you decided to keep the Barth.

500 miles! Heck, I wouldn't even git the Cummins up to operating temp on such a short trip! :-) Actually, I took the Monaco to go get take-out food last week! About 2-minutes from my house. :-)

[This message has been edited by ron (edited June 25, 2005).]

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post