Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

FAQ?
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
I am wondering if this forum needs a FAQ area. We often see the same questions asked. Of course, it is easy to tell them to use the search function, but maybe some of us could come up with what we think are good candidates for FAQs, with answers, either fresh or from past answers.

Or maybe we could think up a new question that might be helpful for new visitors. That way, they could get a feel for the place without joining right away.

Thoughts?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
This is a good idea. My convoluted mind refuses to phrase "search" questions in an answerable form.
Immediate thought: condense the "Data Tag Project" and post it as a FAQ with an answer suitable for Barth wannabees/new owners.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
The other RV forum I frequent (RVforum.net) has a "Library" section that covers all kinds of RV issues that are frequently asked about. It would be a great idea to start something similar here, with general as well as Barth-specific info. Here's the collection at the other forum, for reference purposes:

http://www.rvforum.net/index.php?option=com_content&tas...ction&id=3&Itemid=63

Tons of useful articles there, and a must-read for any new RV owner, or something thinking of buying!

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post