Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

lets vote for another barth member
 Login now/Join our community

posted
hi if you like country music please go to
www.wwswa.com and look for the song "country soul" by walter hawk if you like it go to top right and submit a vote for me! thanks roy hawk

------------------
living in beautiful southern illinois
77-21' p-30 454

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Walter, I don't have sound, but I voted for you anyway as a gesture of Barth solidarity.

As Mayor Daley of Chicago said, "Vote early and often."

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Ya got my vote, "Have you seen my blue eye'd Sally.........."

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Hey Hawk:Now that what I call country! I like it Hawk! Hope it does "GOOD" for you!You might Just be a "REDNECK" if you have "COUNTRY SOUL",a "DRINKING SONG",something about a "DANG old TRUCK"and someone done someone wrong song"

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited March 31, 2005).]

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dave start'n to like that country? just kidd'n!!!

------------------
77-21' p-30 454

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jay thanks for them fine words!! i have written songs about all the topics you have written..i need to write one about you and your redneck way of living!! thanks to all that have voted..gett'n real close to the top 40 spot!!

------------------
77-21' p-30 454

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
Walter, I don't have sound, but I voted for you anyway as a gesture of Barth solidarity.

As Mayor Daley of Chicago said, "Vote early and often."

I agress with Bill H.We can "Vote early and often on this for the "Hawk" and "Country Soul"

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have moved into 3rd place..thanks to all that have voted..if you havent .. you need to..voting is the american way of life!! thanks roy

------------------
77-21' p-30 454