Forums    General Discussions    Hello from the Newbies!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hello from the Newbies!
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Terry Furnell
posted
Hi Everyone! We are Terry & Brenda Furnell and are the new owners of Dave and Sandi's magnificent 1990 28' Regal. So far, we can't find a single thing that needs done to it so I guess we will just enjoy it. We toured the Barth factory 20 years ago and were very impressed with the quality but just couldn't afford one at the time. Hope to meet some of you in person as we go along. Thanks to everyone responsible for having such a fine web site devoted to the best of motor coaches and their owners. Best regards to all,
Terry & Brenda

1990 28' Regal

Posts: 6 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Member Since: 07-16-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site. Glad you like there Barth. I was under the impression that they decided against selling it.

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Terry Furnell
posted Hide Post
well they changed their mind back to selling it and we didn't give them time to change it again! They bought a 42' Tiffin!
Terry

1990 28' Regal

Posts: 6 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Member Since: 07-16-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome Terry and Brenda! You'll find tons of useful info here, as well as some serious Barth afficiandos. You live amongst some, with Don in Appollo Beach, Suzy and I in Venice, and others just a bit further north and south. We'll be at Hillsborough River state park this weekend, site 29 or 30, so if you're out and about stop by and say hi.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Terry Furnell
posted Hide Post
Have fun at that great park this weekend. We are in Canton, Ohio at the moment and won't return to Florida until the end of September. Thanks for the invite however. I have many fond memories of Hillsborough River park as a kid growing up in the Tampa area in the early 50's.
Terry

1990 28' Regal

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Terry & Brenda,

Welcome to the site! From the pics and description, it sounds like you got yourself a beauty....Congratulations! It's also nice that the machine will remain part of the Barth Florida Escadrille.....

This is THE site to get your questions answered about your Barth....The guys here have tons of experience & knowledge about every potential problem you're liable to run into - I would have been lost without'em.....and since I already hold the Stupid-Questions record, don't be afraid to ask Smiler

...The adventures begin....Good Luck!

Lee
Wash. DC
'78-24'

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Well, it sounds like Dave and Sandi's pristine Regal has stayed in FL...I saw it earlier this year. My Barth is now (as am I) at my sister's in NW MO, having just rolled its 7,500th Mile since I bought it this past January.

Welcome to the site!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post