Tools
Reply To This Topic

Time and Temp Banner
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Mark,

I see it just fine.

------------------

Posts: 42 | Location: Loudon, TN, United States | Member Since: 12-23-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
At the moment it is 32 deg in your home town Mark, I see it fine.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Mark, do you have a chain? I think someone is yanking it! I don't see any either....Bill

------------------

Bill & Diane
1973 25'
454 CID P-30 Chassis
German Shepard Dog

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
No chain yanking here. You guys have something going on with your computers that won't allow you to see the stickers.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh!! I see, said the Blind man. Dale

------------------

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as he picked up his hammer and saw!
HE double toothpicks i don't see no stinking temp either. must be my norton or adaware?

------------------
mike foster
83-35' regency 8.2 detroit towing 98 cherokee classic 4x4

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
I have Ad-aware and Ad-watch, just turned on ad-watch, time and temperature came thorough OK here. I'm also using the Google popup blocker.

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I was the only crazy guy on this site. "One day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other, a deaf policeman heard the noise, came and shot the two dead boys, now if you don't believe my story is true, just ask the blind man, he saw it too". Yep, I see his temp. Dale

------------------

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
Well.....*scratching my head* I FINALLY got it to show. I'm still not sure what I did that allowed me to see it, cause I really didn't change anything. All I did was compare my settings to LeAnnas computer...& they were the same. But I see them all, now!

------------------

Mark & LeAnna
1973 Barth 25 L
402 cid
P30 Chassis

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark would you let me take a look at LeAnnas settings? All I see are dotted lines but when I right click on the dots to look at "properties" it says the time & temp banner is there?????doo doo doo doo(Hum the Twilight Zone tune there in case you can't hear it :~)......Bill

------------------

Bill & Diane
1973 25'
454 CID P-30 Chassis
German Shepard Dog

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Dave, I see both Mark and Dales banner. I do wish they would have the same time, the 1 minute off is disconcerting. 1/60 of a time zone?
Tim

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here goes nothing...hope this works.

------------------
Larry and Heidi from CA

[This message has been edited by hilarlee (edited March 26, 2004).]

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post