Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Posting for another
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I received this email and the gentleman wanted me to post it for him.

hi dave ,been watchin this site for awhile . it's good. my wife and i are looking for a rear bed.75-85 yr model something with an overdrive. current upgrades would be great, if you could post this i'd appreciate it. i'm more into quality than quantity. you can post my ph# 530-283-4501 if it would help..... thanx don

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Gasser or diesel?

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I talked with Don on the phone last night. He is looking for a less than 30ft gas for a vacationer. Actually Bill yours would be perfect. Since you're going to buy that 40 foot up in Santa Cruz. HA HA You should give Don a call. He lives 4 hours north of San Francisco. I though that would be Canada...Actually he knows someone who has a 28 foot Regal and he thinks that is a perfect coach for him.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 17, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Overdrive will be scarce. Don't know if any Barths came with them. A few owners have added, though.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post