Tools
Reply To This Topic

Site available at Fla. GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Unfortunately, Sky and Anne can't make the GTG,so they have posted that their site,44,is available. Go to the GTG thread if you want to get it from them. I'll delete this post as soon as it's settled.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately Cloudy and I are also on the no-show list.... I just canceled our reservation for site #32 12/2-12/7.... We are sorry we cant be there to partake in the festivities... We even had the gift picked out for the exchange, but that is just to long of a test ride for us to undertake... Hopefully we'll be there next time, have fun....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Now I really feel bad. We have this "Cruise" planned for over a year. When all the GTG sites were booked, I didn't feel so guilty about not attending. With two cancelations at the GTG I'm torn between losing a ton of money or going to Hillsbourgh. To make matters worse,several months ago I spent $ 4500.00 in repairs and upgrades on "THE TOY" and the new A/C unit has a heat strip to compensate for the winter weather we had at last year's GTG. Also replaced the rear heater and tubing, altenator, all new batteries and so on. Oh well, ya all have a great time and we.ll see ya next time and no I won't be sending any post cards............................

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post