Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Registering the Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Got it registered. Here in Taxes, I mean Texas, ouch....the registration (windo sticker) was about 220$ and was based on weight they said. Inspection was easy as a diesel and taxes really hurt but were expected. I though that as a private motor home there was a lower registration cost annually but the nice lady explained to me that it was a passenger vehicle and the registration fee was based on weight. Anybody in texas able to concur, any additional thoughts are appreciated.
God Bless,
Glen and Melissa

Posts: 7 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Glen, well it sounds like to are on the way to motorhome Nirvana.. If I lived in Texas, (and I just may sooner or later, hopefully sooner) I would get involved with Escapees. www.escapees.com they are an extraordinary advocate for all rv'ers, (especially fulltimers) but the are located in Livingston, TX and are up on all of the stuff you need to know. They have a great website that perfectly compliments Barthmobile (or visa versa) and they can surely answer all of your questions.

And, this is to all who read this. I feel that Escapees has the best RV magazine. Really downhome and enjoyable.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post