Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

my Barth
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of ryegal
posted
Hi I have a 1975 class C I would like to know how many class C were made and how many you know of left and I would like on the map of Barths I'm located in Seattle,wa. thank you Donna

Proud owner of a 1975 classic class C

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Donna,

I was able to find a picture of your coach so I placed the picture in your profile and on the map.

How many are left? I know that we have a couple of Class C members, but they do not seem to post very often. Frowner

How many Class C's were made? I don't know. Would you be willing to contribute your Data Tag info to help us find some answers? We hope to decode this tag and maybe answer some questions, just like the one you asked.

You can read more about this at Barth Data Tag Information - help wanted

Would you tell us some more about your Barth?

PS: Go Red Hatters!!! Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
That's a really neat class C.
As a slight drift, does anyone know what became of that Pickup camper on Ebay or C-list some months back? I beleve it was in Washington state and they were asking 1200 bucks.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I went to Durant, MS to visit Frances Brantley, another Barth owner, and on the way back home I saw a class C sitting by a house at the side of the road. I told Frances and he went and talked to the people and told them about our site, but I haven't seen a post from them.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
I used to see a Class C Barth parked by an apartment house on the road into Port Angeles, WA. Haven't seen it for a few years, so I don't know what happened to it. I don't think it was Donna's. She was posting here already while the one was still parked in P.A.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalton
posted Hide Post
Donna, I have a 1975 C class also. I love the Barth too, good floor plan for a 19'. I was wondering if you have any papers on yours that might be interesting to see. Mine has had all the appliances changed, new fridge -2 way Frowner
One nice thing the furnace was upgraded to a 30000 btu atwood. So no issues with the cold.
Keep enjoying your Barth, as i will too!
Dale

Posts: 61 | Location: Calgary AB | Member Since: 04-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post