Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Happy New Year
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
happy new yr to you dave and all other barth owners...happy barthing in 05!!

------------------
77 21' 454
livin in beautiful southern illinois

Posts: 16 | Location: alto pass il usa | Member Since: 12-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR... I have already started with my 2005 resolve. Putting our house and shop on a very SERIOUS diet. Got WAY to much stuff. From now on, ANYTHING THAT COMES IN MEANS SOMETHING HAS TO GO OUT. I can hear it now, Sharon will say YOURS OUT, MINE IN. 44 years I should know. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Dale, have you been talking to my family. Every Christmas they say that I do not have the spirit because when they ask me what I want for Christmas I tell them I want a truck backed up to this house and take 1/3 of everthing in this house, (as long as it doesn't have anything to do with my guitars or Barth) and take it to the dump. I don't care what it is. We have lived in this house going on 23 years. We have raised 3 kids and I think we have every paper they ever did in school, every trophy, (with the new self esteen push in sports even 10th place gets a trophy), every cute tshirt or dress that they wore. We have enough VHS tapes to entertain the entire 3rd world. What do we need a CandyLand game for, my youngest is 20, do you know how many gym bags we have? And Dale, don't tell me about Sharon says "not hers". When it comes to dumping stuff, you and I own nothing. It's all theirs. I am glad my dear wife and daughter are avid readers. We could stock a library with the books in this house. And, we all know that the only ones worth a darn are my Clancy, Gresham, and Crieghton books. After all who ever heard of Little Women and Betsy Tasey. I would keep the Little House and Narnia books and the rest would be history...I am sure all you "guys" agree with me...HELP!!!!

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
To All
Thanks for putting up with me in 2004 with all my before purchase questions..Now that I have purchased my Barth You'll have to put up with all those newbie how to questions..
Have wonderful and safe new year and the best of everything to you all..
Happy New Year
John Reilly
Centerville Ohio

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BOOKS???, My BRIDE Sharon reads one a day, so she is at the used book store VERY often. COOK books would you believe over 300 and counting. She says, NEVER get rid of a book. Then SANTA'S, how about over 90, and YES counting. I CAN'T WIN. I think I'll go eat WORMS. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Well Dale, with 300 cookbooks you must have at least one that has recipes for bugs and worms......... enjoy!!! :>)

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/12
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Creepy Cawler
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everybody!! Sounds like you people have been talking about my house and garage. Been living here 47 years, raised 3 children, have collected their trophys,kept their toys,and my own for so long that I wouldn't know how to move. We have come to beleive that the only was is that when we die the kids will move in 2 or 3 dumpsters.Than all our good stuff will go!

Posts: 140 | Location: Freedom Pa. U.S.A | Member Since: 04-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
My garage is so bad, I can't even find the stick I stir it with.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Well our dear friends the Kaufmans just left. They are the ma and pa of the kid genius who set this website up 4 years ago today. Jim and I got our butts whipped at Trivial Pursuits like every year. We tried the new Boomer addition, but realized all four of us have been in a coma for the last 20 years raising kids. We have no idea who had a hit record in 1992. When we think of hit records we think of the Beatles, Mamas and Papas and the Beach Boys.

Rachel, my website guru was here. She is going to college in Long Island, NY. All these little kids are no little kids anymore. It tells us more and more that it is close to the time to sell this 1/2 acre I've been mowing half of my life and get on the road....

We are both ready to go..

Here's to a great 2005

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 01, 2005).]