Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Max air vents
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted
Camping world has sale on the Max air vents discussed here.

Posts: 73 | Location: MA | Member Since: 06-13-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder the product name is spelled "MaxxAir" in case you are taking a look. That threw me off for a second when nothing came up on a "max air" search.

Camping World prices appear to be a 48-hour internet sale that ends tonight at midnight. Their stuff is often overpriced anyway, but I'm not sure on these vents (compared to what's currently offered on Amazon or eBay). Sale prices appear to be 20-30% off depending on MaxxAir model.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
MaxxAir FanMate $89.95 USD ...was $119.95 USD

http://littleguyworldwide.mysh...oducts/maxx-air-vent

http://www.campingworld.com/se...primary&Nty=1&Ntpc=1

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, and the Camping World sale has now changed from "48 hours only!" to "Sizzlin' Hot Summer Savings!" with sale prices good until 6/15/14. Their price on the white Fan Mate is $88.06.

Amazon has similar prices, with the standard MaxxAir vent cover in the $30-35 range.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I've had the Maxxairs on for about 5 years, and they'll have to be replaced soon. Like all plastic, the Florida sun just cooks them.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I got the vent cover from the Fantastic Vent co. Supposed to allow more air flow, according to vid

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ I've heard stellar reviews on Fantastic fans, not only for their quality but also the customer service. I know I have read of many accounts of the company replacing products and/or sending out parts on malfunctioning fans that were well past the warranty period.

They do move air MUCH better than the standard small RV vent fans too, and are quieter. We had one in our '94 Thor motorhome, and never had a single problem with it during our 5 years of ownership (2007-2012).

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I couldn't remember the name earlier.
http://www.campingworld.com/sh...nt-cover-white/58894

As for the fans, they are not as generous as they were before the company was bought out by Atwood in 2010. Never the less, they were very good to me when I needed parts to overhaul the fan in my old Pleasure-Way.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post