Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990 36 ft Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
Arrived last nite in our new Barth (to us) 14 hrs from Ky to Fl. Besides a stuffed up fuel filter that I changed in a rest area not much else happened except a guy in the Fl welcome center wanted to know if it was a new one and where was a dealer. I laughed and told him about this site. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom.

I am assuming this is your new coach, and it is a beauty. keep us up to date on the many adventures you have ahead of you.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes it is and we keep you all informed. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful coach. If you are going to Hillsborough River State park this spring post a when and where. It's a great park with canoing and swimming and a ton of bike riding. We always have a great time there.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure we will and will jingle you when. Thanks Tom