Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

81 Euro info needed
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just bought a 81 Euro 22 footer, have been looking for a Barth for a long time and need some info. No real info came with the coach and very few people even know what a Barth is in this area. Any info or links would be helpful.
Thanks R Grant

Posts: 1 | Location: Milford Ohio US | Member Since: 02-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site and the membership of the Glassnose club. I have a 28 ft euro so they will be somewhat different but I'd be glad to help you any way I can. You can see my coach by going to the tech section and the RV Covers thread. I have window covers and was showing them on that thread. There are a lot of very knowledgable guys on this site and they're really helpful with advice and pointing you in the right direction for parts and service. If you have a picture available Dave will get it on your post so we can all see it. Don't be a stranger.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Hey,
Do I know you? I know an R Grant that works at EPrime. It's ot often that I see someone from the neighborhood on this site. I live in No. KY and have an'84, 25' Regal. We need to hook up and compare notes.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post