Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

windshield
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted
Frowner I have a 22' 1972 barth i am restoring and hade the misfourtune of cracking the passenger side windshield in the corner. Is there any way to stop it from running all the way across? Is the windshild still available?

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
I too have a 72 22' Barth that has both sides of my windshield cracked. The replacement costs are $900 a side. Go the tech questions and look at my post dated Nov 26, 2001. I am thinking about getting another Barth because of the cost of replacing the windshield and a bunch of other stuff. My refridgerator is bad, my awning is gone, my furnace is bad, it needs painting and the engine is suspect. When you add all this stuff up it really makes you think. What length do you have? Some people in Kansas were going to send me some pictures of a Barth that they have for sale. It is a 25'. It also has a cracked windshield on one side. They were trying to have a starting bid on E-bay of $7500 and there were no bids. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post