Forums    General Discussions    100000 Visitors, can you believe that???
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

100000 Visitors, can you believe that???
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS DAVE, you have really done a fine piece of work here with this site, its success tells the story.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
What a SITE!Keep up the good work DAVE!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave: You be da MAN!!!!

Posts: 26 | Location: Costa Mesa,California,USA | Member Since: 09-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave!

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Dave I might never own a Barth but I sure have learned alot on your site...
Thanks to you and all who participate...
John Reilly
Centerville Ohio

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Without this site we never would have known what we really owned, and we never would have known so much about it. Thanks Dave!

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I very much appreciate the kind words. But, I would really like to acknowledge the fact that if it weren't for Bill H and his great knowledge as well as one of the finest wits I have ever come across. And all of the rest of you, who, by your posts make this happen. And think about it. The only jerky inappropriate message I ever deleted was mine.

I also sent a congratulatory email to my "website guru, 16 year old neighbor girl Rachel who is now a 20 year old full ride sophomore at Adelphi College in Long Island, NY." (I really love saying that)

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
dave you are a great guy 100000 times .heres to a 1000000000 times your friend carl

------------------

Posts: 29 | Location: forestburgh n.y usa | Member Since: 01-06-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Dave!!

Posts: 42 | Location: Loudon, TN, United States | Member Since: 12-23-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave ,
I , like many other people check the site every night.
Thanks for the site [ and the mugs ]!!
George

Posts: 28 | Member Since: 04-19-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<John Briggs>
posted
A site well done! THANKS DAVE

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Dave you certainly "Dun Gud"! Now we should show our support by contributing some financial suppor, especially those who sell thier coaches from Dave's efforts!!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
A great 100,000 mile stone.
Congratulations, and thanks.

------------------
89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Dave,

I've been with you for nearly the entire ride. I found my coach on this site and have kept it in good condition through your advice and that of many others who post here. In my opinion, this is the most important resource for Barth owners that exists. It will only become more important in the future as our coaches grow older and repairs become more necessary.

You perform a great service that takes much of your time, and manage it on donations only and without advertising. You are truely a remarkable person.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post