Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Fuel prices
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Diesel is going for $4.29/gallon over here, and heading up. I'm wondering what others are paying in different locations.

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/12
Picture of ZIM
posted Hide Post
SAME price here in eastern pennsylvania

ZIM

Posts: 61 | Location: Pennsylvania | Member Since: 06-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here in my location in north central Florida, currently $4.099. I just returned from the Mid South Star Gaze in MS, and got diesel @ $3.709 in Columbus, MS (almost by mistake - I turned into Chevron, hoping they'd have diesel, but didn't. While skulking back on the service road to get onto the main highway, I happened to notice a line of pumps. No big signs, actually, no nothing). Prices along the way otherwise were $3.859 to $3.899, with an extreme of $4.159.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Diesel $4.29 a gallon Frowner

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
$3.79 in St. Charles, MO if you look really hard otherwise $3.85

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
$4.15 in Allegan, MI. Up from $4.10 yesterday.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
On Vancouver Island British Columbia its $128.9 per liter or $5.85 for one Imperial gallon.

Posts: 46 | Location: Parksville British Columbia | Member Since: 02-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
I filled up at the beginning of last week for $3.72 a gallon (Diesel) at Safeway. Most stations here are around $3.82-3.99. The price listed on the street sign at this Safeway indicated $3.82 but, with a Safeway card you get three cents off. If you have spent $100 or more for groceries, you can get an additional seven cents off. Many stores have these same discounts but Safeway does not have a limit on the amount of fuel. I think King Soopers (Kroger) is the same. The only problem with fueling at some of these grocery stores is access. Some can be a bit difficult to get in and out with a large coach if they're busy.

Unfortunately, Sam's Club and Costco don't have diesel but many of you don't need it anyway. With prices climbing, we need all the help we can get so, if you have a grocery store that has these discounts available, get their card. There isn't any credit check since it isn't a credit card and it will save you money on both groceries and fuel.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diesel is up to 4.49/gallon here now.

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I topped of in Starke, FL (N. Central) at $4.119 at Wal-Mart. In NC WilcoHess, $3.999/gal.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Wabash, IN Speedway Diesel 4.19 Gas 3.65

Ralph

Ralph Glover
1976 27' Barth
P-30 454
1998 Tracker Toad

Posts: 167 | Location: LaFontaine, IN,USA | Member Since: 07-03-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Diesel was $3.99 at wallmart yesterday when i filled the truck up in western nc, sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Diesel in Newburgh at $4.49 a gallon today.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
When we got to Yuma in Oct. i filled up at $3.02 a gal. For the last several weeks it has held steady at #3.95. Just in the last few days it has jumped twice and is now at #4.15. Gas is at $3.45

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post