Forums    General Discussions    First Post, New Barth Owner!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

First Post, New Barth Owner!!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Wanted to say, "hello to all", my wife and I just became Barth owners, moving up from fifth wheel. It's still at the dealer and we're excited to get her home, needed a few things checked prior to picking it up... We are very glad to have found you guys and gals out here on the web. We have much to learn and hope to offer our experiance for the experiance of others. Our unit was purchased from Swenson RV. Drop us a line or two. 1984 Barth 28' or 30', 454, see it at www.swensonrv.com

Posts: 14 | Location: Minot, ND USA | Member Since: 02-16-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Hey Sam, that is one great coach. I've looked at those pictures dozens of times, talked to the sales people at Swenson's and even talked to the previous owners. I'm sure you are fully aware you've got a really great Barth that has had a ton of good work done to keep it in top shape.

After agonizing over it we decided we had to go a little bit bigger with 2 toddler grandsons, or it would have crossed the border going north a while back. Nice to hear from you here. Fun times ahead! Beautiful coach!

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Welcome Sam,

Man I wondered who was going to get that coach. It is just like mine and let me tell you the floor plan is comfortable for any adventure you have in mind. We treat ours almost like a SUV. Great interior also, two airs so you are going to stay cool under that ND summer "big sky".

Plus it always nice to have another Barth owner in the tundra.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Sam Welcome to the group.. I am also a new Barth owner and first RV owner..Lots to learn..They took the photos off the site.. Got any you could post so those of us with a 28 Regal could compare... Thanks

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill & Sonja:

Hey Sam, that is one great coach.
!

Hi Bill, I was unsure about this unit until I found this site, after reading and researching I new that buyers remorse would not be on our agenda. My wife saw the quality workmanship in the cabin instantly. I was impressed with the drive train and body...oh by the way... thanks passing this one up, I mean that in the best way, we looked long and hard for a unit that had the right look and feel. I hope you will or already have the right one for you and the Mrs. To all I checked with Dave and pictures are on the way. Thanks

Posts: 14 | Location: Minot, ND USA | Member Since: 02-16-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Sam, We do have exactly the right Barth for us, thanks to Barthmobile and Dave.
I just hope its in as good repair as yours. On thing I remember the former owner of your's telling me was that he had changed all the hoses, including the ones that go right to the back. If I find my notes I'll eamil them to you, but Im sure you know all this anyway, he had done pretty well everything.
This is our second Barth, the first was a 1975 which gave us 10 years of good times and was bought by a family in the aluminum fabricating (from boats to brewery equipment) business. He just couldn't resist the Barth quality workmanship.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post