Forums    General Discussions    Barth now represented in the RV/MH Historical Foundation
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth now represented in the RV/MH Historical Foundation
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I put together all of the "best" of the Barthmobile CD and printed it and put it into a binder and sent it to the RV/MH Historical Foundation in Elkhart, IN. So if any of you visit there make sure to ask for the Barth stuff,

There are even two copies of the CD which you can research there.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Carl Flack>
posted
Dave
GREAT JOB

THE TOY 1988 33' Regal SE

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Posterity will thank you, and so do I.

Bill Goodwin

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Dave, you are FANTASTIC!
clever of you to do that.
WONDERFUL of you to maintain Barthmobile.com

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Thanks folks but I did it for selfish reasons. When we bought our Barth we called these guys because we had never heard of a Barth before, and they sent me a couple photocopies of an old brochure they had. Plus, guys anything we can do to develop interest and stabilize these prices will only help.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Dave: Thank for the good JOB your are doing!!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post