Forums    General Discussions    nice 71 on ebay in tx!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

nice 71 on ebay in tx!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I'd be tempted to get a 2nd to match my 72. but I really must draw the line at the his/hers cars. we have his hers vintage bmw and vintage porsche. really can't use two barth. we tried his/hers vintage vans. but she NEVER drove hers.

anywho, check ebay item number: 2489738644

and for fun check out this cool rv, ebay Item number: 2489488354

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
This Barth was for sale a year or so ago. The buy it now price was some where in the $1000 range. The pictures are the same. I guess that the person who bought it last time didn't pick it up. I talked to the owner when it was for sale the first time and he said that he bought it for his son to live in while he was going to school. There is no gas stove only a hot plate.

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis:
This Barth was for sale a year or so ago. The buy it now price was some where in the $1000 range. The pictures are the same. I guess that the person who bought it last time didn't pick it up. I talked to the owner when it was for sale the first time and he said that he bought it for his son to live in while he was going to school. There is no gas stove only a hot plate.

i only live 2 hours away from this one and when i go to see my son i go right by where it is if the owner will give me the address i will try to go and see it this weekend. (i think it is only a 24 footer?)

KEITH WHITE
RETIRED U.S.ARMY
71 24'L P-30 350 plus

my new license plate

[This message has been edited by keithwhite (edited September 16, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by keithwhite (edited September 27, 2004).]

Posts: 27 | Location: KILLEEN TX | Member Since: 02-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i just got off the phone with the owner of the 71 BARTH in Ft Worth he told me where i can look at it but have to go on a week day as the place where it stored is closed sat & sun's will try to go see it tomorrow. told him about this web site.

KEITH WHITE
RETIRED U.S.ARMY
71 24'l p-30 350 PLUS

my new license plate

Posts: 27 | Location: KILLEEN TX | Member Since: 02-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by keithwhite:
i only live 2 hours away from this one and when i go to see my son i go right by where it is if the owner will give me the address i will try to go and see it this weekend. did not make it to look at it yet will try tuesday, after looking at the pictures on ebay i believe may be 29' w/ 454.

KEITH WHITE
RETIRED U.S.ARMY
71 24'L P-30 350 plus

my new license plate

[This message has been edited by keithwhite (edited September 16, 2004).]

------------------