Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

95 Barth Monarch
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am very interested in buying the 95 Barth listed on Ebay. Does anyone out there know anything about this coach. I am being cautious. I live along way from where it is located. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 8 | Member Since: 09-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Wille,

Welcome to the Barthmobile website. Doug Vanse has bought and sold maybe 3 or 4 coaches on the site here. I know that he only buys the best ones and they are always better when he sells them. I think he has used them as sometime rentals for he owns some highend cottage rentals in Michigan. This is a beautiful coach and has all the goodies. I don't think you can go wrong....

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, you are almost right. We do not rent out the Barth, we use that as our cottage so we can rent all the cottages on the lake. With such a short season we try to maximize the cottage rentals without taking one up ourselves, but of course I'm not going to make my wife stay in a shack so I always try to find the nicest motor home available before the summer starts which has almost always worked out to be a Barth. Then we sell it in the fall since we don't do any traveling. To be honest, whenever we had a cottage vacant in the past we would always move from the motor home to the cottage. This year with this beautifl Monarch we just stayed in that all summer. It really is that nice!

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post