Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Flourescent light covers
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi, Does anyone have information on where I can buy the replacement diffusers for the 18" flourescent lights..It's not like i'm trying to find used space shuttle parts, but I cannot find them anywhere.

Thank you in advance

Posts: 21 | Location: San Luis Obispo, Ca | Member Since: 11-21-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
As we continue to upgrade our old Edison bulbs, the next step was fluorescent bulbs, now we're all about LED lights. The old fixtures in our coaches may in fact be getting hard to find.

In my 86 I upgraded to fluorescent and LED. My Monarch has almost all LEDs now.

There were several types of fixtures used by Barth. Give us a picture or dimensions of the ones you need. Some members, like me, may have leftover covers and tubes from the upgrades that may fit yours.

Good luck with your search! Keep us posted.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5190 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post