Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Maintenance Log- Travel Log
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
I'm trying to find a good computer software program to keep travel log, travel expenses, maintenance log for the Barth. Has anyone used one that they liked?

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Nick,

I have looked at what is available on the net and have not found anything worthwhile. I also posted here to see what others are using and did not get a response.
I have started building my own in Excel for now.
If you use Excel, I would be glad to send you a copy.
Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I have a MS Word .doc to keep track of repairs. For ongoing expenses, there's a category in QuickBooks for repair and another for on-the-road costs.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post