Forums    General Discussions    Maiden voyage for 1990 barth!!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Maiden voyage for 1990 barth!!!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hey all.
Thanks for your advice for the crazy women... we are home now.. Phoenix to Dallas in 2 days.... IT IS AWESOME...MY aunt and I had a blast... we stayed in the Walmart parking lot and had a great time... the Barth drives like a dream... we had to figure stuff out... like hot water and heating but once we got the buttons...(and there are a million) down we were good! I have never driven anything larger than a suv and this drives like a dream.. not a 40 footer.... I cant believe that it is sooo easy to drive for such a monster... thanks again for all you help,..,... pics to come... stay tuned...lol

Posts: 7 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Congrads on your firs trip... Glad yo didn't run into the highwinds I did on mine.. Add that to the torrential rainstorm and then the couple of snow white outs I got home with white knickles and a little nervouse.. But like you I got there.. Looking forward to the pics and a recount of the trip..

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post