Forums    General Discussions    It's official I own a Barth Coach!!!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It's official I own a Barth Coach!!!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Nice ride, congratulations! I would wait with paint until AFTER a trip thru the desert west. Seen that duststorm in Phoenix the other day? Free sandblasting Big Grin

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of Wharf Rat
posted Hide Post
Thanx everyone! Taffy Too too loves her Dads new rolling home, she's a toy rat terrier and the co-pilot of Baby Baby. We will be driving her to the big net shop my captn has in Rockland for a full service. It's a nice area I'll find a place with the harbor in the background for some more photos.

Be safe and have fun Cool

I'm going to see that Grand Canyon......and I'm going to do it in style!

Posts: 52 | Location: Rockland Maine | Member Since: 07-03-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Nice ride, congratulations! I would wait with paint until AFTER a trip thru the desert west. Seen that duststorm in Phoenix the other day? Free sandblasting Big Grin

That one was something never seen before. We are 60 miles north of Phoenix, and saw nothing. Lived in the west for decades, and the only sandblasting I knew of used to be on I 10 between Palm Springs and Indio. Before they put up the snow fence, berms and tall trees.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
quote:

That one was something never seen before. We are 60 miles north of Phoenix, and saw nothing. Lived in the west for decades, and the only sandblasting I knew of used to be on I 10 between Palm Springs and Indio. Before they put up the snow fence, berms and tall trees.

I remember one sandblasting I got on I15 just North of Rancho Cucamonga. It was back in the early 80's before anything was built up in the area. It got the windshield so bad I had to get it replaced.

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
GREAT COACH hope to see it in person some day.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post