Forums    General Discussions    If Paula Deen were president...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

If Paula Deen were president...
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of DougZ
posted
I may have on occasion expressed my dissatisfaction with the present administration, but I now know who I want for President. Paula Deen! If she was President:

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… The Star Spangled Banner would have to be sung: “Oh say can y’all see…”

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… Mrs. Butterworth would be named the new White House Chief Of Staff.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… The US Marines would be taught the fine arts of combat, stealth, and making gravy from pan drippings.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… Meatballs would be considered legal tender in all 50 states.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… The Food Network would devote 4 hours of programming per day to butter melting techniques.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… New Starbucks sizes: Tall, Grande, Deen.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… The Rose Garden would be made entirely of fondant.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… Every mixing bowl would come with at least 3 pieces of costume jewelry.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… Jamie and Bobby would have their faces added to Mount Rushmore.

IF PAULA DEEN WERE PRESIDENT… Air Force One would be painted to look like a fudgsicle.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Very Cute. I love it

If Paula Deen was President I'd weigh 500 lbs.
Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Here's one classy dude. AND he has a sense of humour. You guys should be proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post